Monday, April 13, 2009

Ivanka Trump Jewelry Collection

Ivanka Trump, the offspring of Donald Trump a real estate billionaire and also the international jetsetter Ivana Trump has become famous as a model and a entrepreneur.

Ivanka Trump is back in the lime light and has reached the charts with her new jewelry line that abides the name Ivanka Trump Jewelry Collection. The collection contains simple and classic, diamond and platinum earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings. All the jewelry has a secreted trade name, a coral circle that distinguishes the jewelry as Ivanka’s making it unique and genuine.

Ivanka Trump collection is separated into 4 brands; Mixed cut, Signature, Tassels and Black & White.

1. The Mixed cut pieces holds polished diamonds which are hand-selected.
2. Signature are oval shaped and are covered with diamonds.
3. Tassels are inspired by Hollywood’s golden age.
4. Black & White has diamond jewelry coated with black gems and minerals like onyx, rock crystal and pearls.


“My mother, she’s always loved jewelry. That’s something she definitely passed on to me. I never thought of it as a business. I always thought of it as just for fun, but it’s great when you can combine those two things.”

Ivanka Trump jewelry boutique is on 62nd Street and Madison Avenue and will be in Las Vegas and Japan soon. The inspiration for this very expensive jewelry line is her mother. Talking of expense these jewelry ranges in price $750 to several million dollars.

“I have been having fun with the design pieces,” she said. “We did a lot with tassels, so the earrings I’m wearing are part of our collection. We (went) with a diamond necklace bracelet over there. It’s what appeals to my mother’s friends, my age friends, really across the spectrum. There’s really a range within our line, and we wanted that so that everyone of all ages could really afford our pieces.”

Trump, who was of late featured on a sexy cover of Harper’s Bizarre, and growing in her father’s company. She was named director of Trump gaming company in Atlantic City lately. Also is the vice president of development and acquisitions and enjoys her roles as business mogul and sex symbol.

“Now that I have my feet wet, or my whole body wet, I’m much more confident,” she said. “I can have a little fun with that duality and do something like take a picture like that without being too self-conscious.”

"For more news about actors and movies, be sure to visit http://actors-and-movies.blogspot.com/"