Monday, February 9, 2009

Kristy Swanson's Wedding Bells

Kristy Swanson is ready to get married. The Vampire Slayer, Kristy Swanson, got back her shape in time for her wedding with the ice-skating legend Lloyd Eisler.

The report says the Kristy Swanson lost her weight by following the Medifast plan. Swanson says, "After the birth of my son, I was tired and not feeling good about myself. I knew that I had to make a change to drop the baby weight. I was so happy with my success, that my mother decided to try Medifast and she lost 20 pounds."

Kristy was a charming bride, in an ivory wedding dress and her hair perfectly placed. She credits Medifast with helping her lose 45 pounds in time for the wedding. She also follows a regular exercise routine which includes martial arts, jumping rope and running the treadmill.

"For more news about actors and movies, be sure to visit http://actors-and-movies.blogspot.com/"