Saturday, March 7, 2009

"Barret Swatek"

Barret Swatek the most famous American actress was born on March 3, 1977, in Birmingham, Al. She was a graduate from the Loyola Marymount University with a film degree.

"Power Ranger Turbo" was the debut of Barret on the television, it was a children's morning show. Later she was in the seen in small roles on some of the television series like "Three Sisters" and "Just Shoot Me." But she became popular for the role of Cheryl on the hit CW series "7th Heaven." She has also taken some credits for the movies like "The 40 Year Old Virgin," "Lethal Weapon 4" and "On Edge."

Barret Swatek has also starred in "Quarterlife," the series from "Thirtysomething" creators Marshall Herskovitz and Edward Zwick. These episodes were aired on NBC, but were designed as a series to be watched on the Internet.

After "Quarterlife" premiered Barret Swatek had teamed with Lauren Iungerich for a sketch series that you can find on the Funny or Die site. And starting from March 9, Barret Swatek will be starring in "My Two Fans," which is Iungerich's new Websitcom.

"I never thought in a million years that this is what I'd be doing," Swatek says by phone from Los Angeles. "I came to Los Angeles before all of this started, so all I knew was scripted TV and scripted film. I began to see what was going on in this Web world, but I didn't really get a grasp on it until I started writing and shooting my own stuff this summer."

"For more news about actors and movies, be sure to visit http://actors-and-movies.blogspot.com/"