Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rachel Ray About Her FHM Photo Shoot

Rachel Ray has nothing to regret about her FHM Photo Shoot in 2003. In an interview with the ABC Nightline which will be telecasted tonight, Rachel Ray talks about her FHM pictures.

“I think I was 35 at the time. And I thought about it for a while, and I said, ‘You know what? This magazine has as young as 17-, 18-year-olds in hottie bikinis, and these are all actresses, models, pin-up girls. I don’t belong to any even remote club of theirs.’

“And I thought, ‘If I’m gutsy enough to do this, this is a good thing for everybody. This is the everywoman, here she is,’. And I did it, and it was the most scared I’ve ever been, and I wouldn’t change a thing. I’d do it again tomorrow.”

“If you spend so much time thinking about the people who dislike what it is you’re doing, you’re doing a disservice to the people that employ you. I’m not employed by those people. I work for the people that want the type of food I write [about], the type of food we share with people.”

Rachel Ray is one of the richest women in the world, she says she is not able to calculate how much money she makes, and she only has an approximate count and says in excess of $18 million.

“It makes my stomach flip. I’m not comfortable with it … because I don’t like to think of my life as that far away from me. People that make that kind of money — it’s just too foreign of an idea. “I’m not a chef. I haven’t created any new technique in the kitchen. I’m not a rocket scientist. I think I’m good at writing accessible, fun, and affordable meals for the average American family. That's what I think I’m good at.”

"For more news about actors and movies, be sure to visit http://actors-and-movies.blogspot.com/"